If the world was REALLY going to end, would you even want to know when? lol

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 4:03 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nope
    Anonymous

• Nope, I don't need to know. It wouldn't change the way I'd spend it. I'd spend my last day like I do every other day, loving my child and living each day to the fullest.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 4:04 PM on May. 18, 2011

• nope
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:04 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Not at all. Ever since I was a Paramedic on the Fire Dept., I have learned to live each day like it was my last. There is the possibility of the world ending for each of us, every single day of our lives, every second. You could die walking out your front door....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:05 PM on May. 18, 2011

• No, not really. I would just hope my son would be with me if it did.......but I try not to let stuff like that rent space in my head.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 4:07 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I would like to say no, but in truth, I would. Because as the world was ending, I would want to be holding my children and if it happened while I was at work, I don't think my soul would be able to rest.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 4:08 PM on May. 18, 2011

• No. There would be massive panic on a global scale. Riots, stampeeds, violence, and general chaos would take over.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 4:11 PM on May. 18, 2011

• No, I wouldn't want to know till the end came. If someone knew frow sure that 2012 was the end then I wouldn't want to know untill the end was here. I don't knw if I am makeing sense but what I am trying to say is that I don't care for knowing when and if the world is going to end. I would just like to know when it is happening that way I can be sure that my DF and my two DD's and not to forget my puppy are akk together in my home., that way we all 5 can end the world together.
    styhmMommy

Answer by styhmMommy at 4:12 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I would only like to know so I can be with my kids. Other than that the answer is no.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 4:15 PM on May. 18, 2011

• No I would not want to know
    kupdike98

Answer by kupdike98 at 4:33 PM on May. 18, 2011