sooo Jerry Springer...relationships uhhh

My friends husband came home 2 days ago and said he is leaving her for her mother. My friend is 3 months pregnant and apparently the mother is expecting also. This is absolutely insane. To make matters she recently walked in on her husband and a friend a little too close for comfort and was worried about that. Now she wants to know what to do about the pregnancy. She is really considering aboortion. Is this crazy or what? I had to share this with someone although she made me swear to keep it in until it became obvious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Well I say keep the baby and to hell with him and her nasty mother!
    Anonymous

• and the friend was one of his guy friends
    Anonymous

• wowwwwwwww.........thats horrible. Pray! So nasty
    BusyB-Mommy

Answer by BusyB-Mommy at 9:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• ABORTION-ABORTION. I DON'T PERSONALLY AGREE WITH IT BUT IN THIS CASE I THINK I WOULD RUN TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD. SHE IS DEALING WITH SOME SERIOUS SICKOS.
    Anonymous

• so is the mother's baby his?
    Anonymous

• Well that is a really hard thing to deal with...If I were her I would seriously consider abortion...I am also one who does not believe in abortion, but if he treats her that way....how will he treat the baby? Will he even be involved? And if he is leaving her for her pregnant mother...I am guessing that is also his child. I would not want my baby to be raised around people like that. But she needs to do what she really wants...If she can take care of the baby herself, and really wants this child...then she should keep it. But she really needs to evaluate her situation.
    MaMa2_DJ_IJ

Answer by MaMa2_DJ_IJ at 11:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2008