Wedding question

should I take my facial piercings out for the wedding?

scaredeyes

Asked by scaredeyes at 4:08 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Your wedding or someone else's?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:09 PM on May. 18, 2011

• If you are the bride that is your personal decision. I am a bridesmaid in a wedding this weekend and she wants me to take out my lip piercing for the wedding so I am. I am also refraining from cutting my hair short because she wants my hair long for the wedding. Shes my closest cousin so I make sacrifices for her as I know she would do for me.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 4:10 PM on May. 18, 2011

• If it's a traditional wedding I would say yes,but it's up to you and your fiance...it's your wedding and if you want to look back on your wedding photots in 10 yrs. and see you with your facial jewelry then go ahead...if not then take em out.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 4:10 PM on May. 18, 2011

• If it is yours, I say no. If it is someone else's, I would ask them what they prefer.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 4:11 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I would. I think that is the day that you are going to be looking back on for years.
    kupdike98

Answer by kupdike98 at 4:11 PM on May. 18, 2011

• If its your wedding its your decision. All that matters is that you are happy. If its a friends wedding and she doesn't say anything to you then it doesn't bother her so its your decision.
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 4:11 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I would - while your facial piercing is a personal style statement - most of the time you really kinda want your wedding photos to be timeless; it's hard to take a 'timeless' photo when the piercing is dating you to a certain period or phase in your life. But of course in the end it's up to you and if you decide that you want that to be a part of what's preserved about your wedding day then that's completely okay too.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 4:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My nieces did .
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 9:57 PM on May. 18, 2011

• who's wedding?
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 12:08 AM on May. 19, 2011

• its my wedding
    scaredeyes

Comment by scaredeyes (original poster) at 6:01 PM on May. 20, 2011