How would one ..........

go about seriously seeking for a church to attend? I know it sounds odd, but I have never "belonged" to a church. I have always had confidence in my faith, I still do but I am needing something.......and I feel in my heart I may find it in an organized church.

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 4:20 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• It is wise to pray and ask God where He wants you to me. He truly has your best interests in heart and knows where you need to be during this new season of your life. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:39 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Visit churches. You will know which one is right for you.
    Anonymous

• All those suggestions above me sound good. I'd also see where my friends went and visit their churches.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:45 PM on May. 18, 2011

• do you have a particular denomination? or there are no-demonination churches as well. perhaps you could go and visit with the minister/preacher/priest/pastor/what have you and talk with him. you should get an overall sense whether or not it feels right for you.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:25 PM on May. 18, 2011

• what anon said. get out there and visit some churches. google the denom you're looking for and find churches in your area to check out. or find nondenom churches.
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 4:28 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I would just start going to churches on Sunday for service and see what feels like a good fit. I bet you'll know when you find the right one.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:28 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I go to a non denomination Christian Church, i love it i truley believe with all my hear our pastor is anointed from GOD, Its called Faith CHristian Center, i know there are many Faith Christian Centers under Bishop Keith Butler so maybe you can look into that and see if there is one where you live. my church website if you want to check it out if www.fcc-phx.com.
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 4:31 PM on May. 18, 2011

• we were going to different churches for awhile. one for praise and worship and the other for bible study lol
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 4:31 PM on May. 18, 2011

• When I was looking for a church, I went to a different one every Sunday until I found "the" one. Good luck.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 6:11 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I want to thank EVERYONE for their input, I appreciate it!!!
    Dahis

Comment by Dahis (original poster) at 9:07 AM on May. 19, 2011