Electric Belt? for back pain.

Has any1 ever wore the eletric belt? --- for back pain?
My Dr mention this to me and said that on my following apt (tmrw) he was gng to hve me try the eletric belt.
what does that do? does it work?

I wear a normal belt for my hip, since i have back and hip problems, and it helps my hip to stay as they should be in place and helps with the pain too, bcse after my kids were born seems lke my hips got a little separated :-(

20_mama_3

Asked by 20_mama_3 at 4:20 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Health

• It's it like a tens unit? I wear an si belt for my hip, and a tens unit, if it's like a tens unit, don't over use it, it does help, but not if it's something your doing every other hr.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:28 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My DH has a TENS unit that he uses for his back & it helps with the pain tremendously. He uses it 3 times a week, plus does a home exercise program the PT gave him and, between the two, he feels so much better.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 4:40 PM on May. 18, 2011