The most amazing thing

your child has done so far in their lives. Awesome stories about milestones, funny stories about what your kids have said to make you laugh... I wanna hear it!

cailynsmommy626

Asked by cailynsmommy626 at 4:34 PM on May. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• When my son was 10 (right around there), he was taking a shower in the master bathroom, and i was in the bedroom making the bed, all of the sudden i hear him start to sing....... "Cowboy Take Me Away" by the Dixie Chicks. i thought i was gonna die laughing right there on the spot. when he got out, i had to tell him that that probably wasn't the best song for a guy to be singing in the shower... to this day we still give him a hard time about it....(he's 21 now)
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 4:42 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Well, I naturally think most things my child does are amazing. But for the longest time after she was born I was simply amazed that I grew her inside of me, labored and delivered her, and then that she nursed like a champ from the get go, and grew, and found her hands and learned to roll over, and just everything. I found the whole process of life coming into this world to be simply breathtaking and miraculous and full of joy (and sleepless nights and spit up in my hair but I hardly ever dwelled on that part).
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My oldest DS survived and has no long term effects/or any effects even though he was born at 27weeks. My middle DS is starting to talk way more, he didn't talk as much or made sense, he is almost 5 years old. My youngest DS tells me to leave him alone and he is only 22 months old.LOL
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:37 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I remember the first time he told me he loved me.. it really felt amazing.. he amazes me daily right now with what he knows and says.. I can't even think of one but they are daily.. really. Its so amazing to watch him learn and grow and sometimes even what he has a fit about
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:37 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My son and I went to our first mother/son dance for mother day and he really got out there and danced with me. My daughter is 4 and she is always coming up with great ways to fix her hair .
    kupdike98

Answer by kupdike98 at 4:38 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Last week my SO was going to a business meeting and was all dressed up and i was trying to get her to say "Daddy's handsome" and it was repeated as "Daddy's pants on". It was hysterical. There are many things that she does everyday that amaze me.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:46 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Those are all great... Nybor, that made me laugh out loud... thats GREAT!
    cailynsmommy626

Comment by cailynsmommy626 (original poster) at 4:45 PM on May. 18, 2011

• And Nybor, on that note, my hubby sings Rhinestone cowboy and actually believes he IS one! lol.
    cailynsmommy626

Comment by cailynsmommy626 (original poster) at 4:53 PM on May. 18, 2011