When will I find out if I got into a group?

I applied to a group today (the first one so this is why I am asking), how long does it take until I find out if I got accepted into the group? And how do they notify me? By message??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi,

Groups are run by the moms who started them, not CafeMom. Group owners are responsible for making their own guidelines for the group and enforcing them as desired. If you have questions about a group's rules or the application process, we suggest you contact the group owner.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• it should come up almost imediaty that you were accepted
    lilybug524

Answer by lilybug524 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• If the group had a button that says join group, then you are in the group as soon as you accept the group guidelines on the next page. If you had to fill out the application question then you will be notified by pm one way or another as soon as the person in the group responsible for applications processes your request. Most groups get to to it within a day. Some group admins may not not come on every day so it may take a couple of days to go through.

You can see which groups you belong to by clicking on privacy + settings at the top of the page. In the bottom half of the page it will list your groups the order in which they appear on your groups archive page and whether other people can see your membership from your profile.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2008