My daughter has nose bleeds, ezema and asthma???? anyone have advice??

My 4yr old has had ezema since she was 6mths old and asthma since 10days old. she has had nosebleeds for about a yr now. she is on singular for her allergys. Last week my daughter woke up at 3am screaming for me and my husband we went in her room and her blanket was covered in blood from her nose adlease 2 cups of blood. then today i was walking to get my son from school with her and blood started pouring from her nose. i have taken her to the emergency room before for this and they said it is normal with allergys to get this problem and to put neosprin in her nostrils. she has seen an allergist too. anyone else have this problem and have any advice? it would be appriciated
God BLess

fun3oo

Asked by fun3oo at 4:56 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Health

• My four year old son has ezema too. I went to the dr and she gave prescribed something for it. When I was little I got nosebleeds all the time. But nothing like what your talking about! That is alot of blood. I just hope your dr kows what theyre doing.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 5:02 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Neosporin will help keep the tissues in her nose moist while also killing bacteria that would try to get into her dry skin. It may make a big difference if you are consistent using it.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 5:08 PM on May. 18, 2011

• applying cold compress to nose during a bleed can suppress it a bit. my son gets them like that. he had 2 in one night. he was put on claritin. when i was little they actually "burnt" a vessel in my nose and it helped tremendously.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 6:04 PM on May. 18, 2011

• thanks ladies for all the advice.
    fun3oo

Comment by fun3oo (original poster) at 6:19 PM on May. 18, 2011

• are nosebleeds a side effect of the singular.... maybe check into that.. I agree with neosporin or vasoline in the nostrils 2x day to keep them moist
    princessputter

Answer by princessputter at 8:06 PM on May. 18, 2011