It hurts when she moves!

I'm having my baby Monday. She doesn't move as much as she was a few weeks ago because she doesn't have much room. But when she does move it HURTS!!! Is this normal? I don't remember it hurting when my son moved when I was pregnant with him. I'm not worried about it, just curious lol. I'm thinking she may be bigger than he was and thats why it hurts. He weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and the doctors are estimating that she'll weigh at least 8 lbs-- though, I know they're not always right. They thought he was gonna weigh 9 or 10 lbs. lol. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Thanks!

tiffanynichols

Asked by tiffanynichols at 5:02 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I dont hurt when she moves but I am not as far along as you are. It might just b a tight fit in there..lol. Sorry it hurts! GL!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 5:25 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i hurt with my oldest at the last semester but she was over 8 pounds and 23 inchs long. think ti was how long she was to how big she was though.
    kittylover333

Answer by kittylover333 at 5:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I'm in the same boat, I feel like Ryland is stretching and sometimes scratching me inside, and yes, it hurts! I feel him kicking my ribs while he punches me elsewhere. lol
    I feel you, momma! And I have a month left!
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 5:28 PM on May. 18, 2011

• oh good lord did it hurt! I'm not the biggest person in the world and tend to lose alot of weight when pregnant so there isn't much padding left towards the end....omg When my little guy was moving around I complained alot ( I had underlying issues also) but my mom bitched about me complaining...until he kicked so hard one time he bruised her hand....Now she knows why I complained!!!!
    Monday will be here soon enough...just make sure you are drinking plenty and she is moving around as much as she needs to...do you have the kick count sheet to keep track? Thats your best bet, if she really isn't moving that much you need to get a non-stress test and make sure everything is ok....all my kids liked to strangle themselves with the umbilical cord so I don't play with not moving....
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 7:44 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Im 31 weeks along and my baby girl hurts me too when she moves I thought I was the only one lol
    browneyez29

Answer by browneyez29 at 8:22 PM on May. 18, 2011

• @HTMommy-- Yeah, I was worried about her movement decrease so I told my doctor at my last appointment. I had a non-stress test done and she was just fine.

Thanks everyone!
    tiffanynichols

Comment by tiffanynichols (original poster) at 6:54 AM on May. 19, 2011