Would you kill for your child? adult content

I just got done watching Dr.Phil.
Lets just say this was one of the worst stories I have ever seen A women stood by her husband while and after he had sexually abused her two daughters. The mother even tried to get her children to apologize to their step father for sending him to jail.

What was this women thinking? God, I swear people like this make me sick to core. If God gave me th power and ability to wipe off every person like this mother and her husband then I would.

This progam got me thinking what would I do if I were in the mothers shoes. Well I would probably kill the son of a bitch. Burn him alive if I had the chance to. I would spend the rest of my life behind bars if someone stole the innocents of my children.

I knw I wouldn't though. I sure as hell would want to kill for my children. But I wouldn't want the ass hole to win. If I killed the scumbag then my children would be left with out a mother and I would not be ok with that. So, even if I wanted to kill for my children I wouldn't. I would just pray that the person dies in prison, or gets beat to shit by a large inmate. I've heard what they do to child abusers and well they deserve any harm that comes there way.

styhmMommy

Asked by styhmMommy at 5:03 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I would do everything legally possible in this situation. I would stand by my kids no matter what. My family knew I was molested and did nothing. I have been disowned for speakin up about it.
    Anonymous

• I'd have to agree with you. I would stand by my child's side through thick and thin, but I wouldn't jeopardize them losing me no matter how much I wanted to kill someone for whatever they did.
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 5:06 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I totally agree with you. I myself was abused, and feel strongly about this topic. That so called Mother needs an adjustment, and doesn't have her head screwed on right, sick.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:06 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yes and I would never pick a man over my kids
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:07 PM on May. 18, 2011

• It would depend on the situation. In the situation you described I would never have stood by. I would have had him arrested the very second I knew what was happening. However, if someone snatched my child away from my or was physically threatening one of my children I WOULD kill to save my child. I would stand by and allow someone to injure or kill my child.
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 5:09 PM on May. 18, 2011

• There is NO WAY I would stand by and let that happen to my kids. I would certainly feel like killing the man, but I would not want to spend my life in jail away from my kids. I would do whatever else I could do to keep that monster from us and everyone else!!! My kids come before everyone else. If I don't protect them, who will????
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 5:09 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I'm sorry to hear that. You don't need family like that. Thats not family, the family that you have now is all you need. I was molested as a child to, by a close close family member. I told my mom and she believed me and stood by myside. After a while of seeing my mom so sad and hurt I told her sorry and that it was ok if she still wanted this family member around and he's been around ever since and no one in my family ever speaks of it. I guess that is why I feel so strongly about these situations. I have been there and I don't want my children to have to go there too, especially alone.
    styhmMommy

Comment by styhmMommy (original poster) at 5:10 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Almost everyone I know knows I would die for my kids if it came down to that. Most of the time though I can look at a situation and ask myself if it would be worth the 6 months probation Id get for beating the crap out of them? I would be a first offender soo....

Answer by gemgem at 5:10 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Some women just do not deserve to bear children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 5:11 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I would do anything for my child..enough said
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 5:12 PM on May. 18, 2011