Was your pregnancy planned or did you just not use protection and let nature decide?

happymama02

Asked by happymama02 at 5:08 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• We used 3 methods. Condoms, BC, and Dh pulled out, and I still got pregnant. He was not planned AT ALL. First Ds, we didn't use any protection, and all it took was once!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 5:11 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Planned and tried for 3 years :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:12 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Neither one was "planned". I was not sure that I could even get pregnant once, then again a second time. So we just let nature take its course!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 5:13 PM on May. 18, 2011

• wasn't planned we did used 2 forms though, the birth control shot and my boyfriend used condoms
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 5:13 PM on May. 18, 2011

• All three of my children were very much planned for :)
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 5:13 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Both of my kiddies were planned =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:14 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Nature took its course lol
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 5:17 PM on May. 18, 2011

• dh and I have been together 11 years and married almost 8 years. We have only used protection a few times. The first 3 times we had sex then we didn't use it anymore until after I had my kids because that is the easiest time to get pregnant, but other than that we don't use protection just the pull out and all our kids were planned. I have 2 beautiful dd's 6 and 3. And another dd due in August.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:17 PM on May. 18, 2011

• We werent trying to get pregnant. But we knew the risks we r adults! Now we r super excited for our first lil baby a DD! But they did tell me i have PCOS and it would make it hard to get pregnant. HAHA! We didnt even try..
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 5:23 PM on May. 18, 2011

• my first pregnancy was planned and ended in m/c, the second i was on birth control and ended in m/c, the third was planned and had my son, this one was planned and hoping for a healthy girl *think pink*
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:29 PM on May. 18, 2011