How do you make chicken parm.?

what type of bread crumbs do you use? how do you cook it? what type of sauce and cheese do you use?

happymama02

Asked by happymama02 at 5:11 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I do everything as easily as possible! You could use shake n bake to coat the chicken and bake. Put some mozz cheese on top in the last couple min of baking. I always use jar spaghetti sauce, I think it is Ragu(Veggie Smart, I think is what it is called). On the plate, start with noodles, top with chicken and then the sauce. Add extra cheese if you want. Hope that helps!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 5:26 PM on May. 18, 2011

• haha I didnt word that right...i was wondering how other people made theirs....I make mine 2 diff. ways...If for a large group I use shake n bake parmesean crusted...either my homemade marinara or prego traditional and I use montery jack because it is more flavorful then mozz....if for me and my family I use italian bread crumbs and fry it then top it with my homemade marinara and montery jack...I serve with spaghetti
    happymama02

Comment by happymama02 (original poster) at 5:32 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I go the super easy route with this. Well, I've bought it frozen before but even when I cook it I do it the easy way. Usually, I'll buy already breaded chicken breast but right now I'd get breaded chicken strips because it would be the perfect size for my one year old. Bake that while fixing the pasta and, of coarse, I use jared spaghetti sauce, usually a traditional style. Soon as the chicken is done I put a slice of Mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken and after putting it all together we sprinkle Parmesan on top of everything.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 6:13 PM on May. 18, 2011