Im scared help! adult content

OK. I was pregnant in Feb and I miscarried :(. I had a D&C March 3rd. I had my period April 10th. I just found out a week ago that I'm pregnant again! YAY. We are really excited. This is my second child. Im scared though it's hard to get to excited b/c I'm worried i'll MC again. I had brownish colored discharge when I thought I was going to get my preiod this month it was only when I wiped and only one time. I cramped like my period was coming all last week and I still have a few cramps every now and again. I'm scared the cramps are due to another MC. Do you only get cramps due to a MC? I don't really feel pregnant. Is this normal? I dont remember having cramps with my 1st child (he's 8 now)just when I had my MC.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have had two miscarriages, so I know how scary it is. I did not have cramps either time, I just started bleeding. You should go to the doctor for an exam. Best wishes to you!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 5:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I would contact your Dr. asap. Yes, it does happen, but since you did miscarry I would go get examined. GL to you & stay positive.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Thanks ladies! I a appt Friday but it's Oh so scary. I hate the "waiting" game
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:19 PM on May. 18, 2011

• U def need a Dr appt! Asap! GL! hope everything works out!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 5:20 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Ive had 2 miscarriages and found out three weeks ago i'm pregnant again. Once again, going through a suspected miscarriage, so I know just how scary it is. Just hang in there. Be strong its about the only thing ya can do.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 5:47 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I just started to feel preggo and I'm 16 weeks. Everyone is different.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:46 AM on May. 19, 2011