Kids, Artwork, School

How long do you keep your kids school work or art work that they share with you?

Do you (for the mom's who have older kids) keep their work from when they was in K ?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 5:17 PM on May. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have 5 and only keep things I deem special. If I kept everything from Kinder on I wouldnt have room for much else I collect. My dd is in kinder and I do throw out her weekly work but will keep 1-2 sheets per quarter to put away. I have about 3 drawings I liked and framed 2 of them. I did the same with the other 4 as well. They each have a box I keep things in.

Answer by gemgem at 5:21 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have a special box in the garage with a few things from each year.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:20 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have everything! From the first paper dd scribbled on(it is in a photo album) to all school work. She is ending first grade. I could not get rid of anything. It is all in storage boxes in the basement.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 5:20 PM on May. 18, 2011

• We keep a portfolio of their work from each year. For everyday art projects we take a photo of the child with their art and keep the digital photos instead of all of the art, much less storage space required (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:24 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have a box brimming with memories!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:49 PM on May. 18, 2011