Advice please! How could she?!

My cousins bf wrote me a nasty message on fb about something my bf told her. He told her that i wanna go 2 Gatlinburg. I do so what? Its my family reunion and the cabins have already been booked for months. She told me if i want him 2 save money i shouldnt wanna go on a trip. It really irritated me bc she doesnt really kno me that well. I havent been anywhere in several years and what business is it of hers what we do? I got the vibe that she was jealous bc her husband struggles and they have 3 kids and she doesnt work most of the time. It would b hard for them to just get away for a week. I get that, I do understand that my bf was raised by her dad so they r really close and i dont really mind he told her I just feel like shes butting in our business..Am i wrong here?

Heather021287

Asked by Heather021287 at 5:52 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• IT'S NOT HER BUSINESS,BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR BF OR DH IF HE IS LARIGHT WITH YOU ALL GOIN OR DO HE HAVE SOMETHING YOUALL NEED TO TALK ABOUT AS A UNIT. AND TELL THE FEMALE IN A VERY LADY LIKE WAY TO STAY OUT OF YOUR FAMILY ISSUES.
    MADUKES402

Answer by MADUKES402 at 1:13 PM on May. 19, 2011

• It's your life and your business. Ignore her.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:55 PM on May. 18, 2011

• No tell her to mind her own then tell your BF to stop airing your business to her.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:56 PM on May. 18, 2011

• This is soooo high school. Is she being nosy? Yes. Is it wrong? Yes. Is it annoying? Yes. Let it go.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:02 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT IT. GO AND ENJOY YOURSELF
    5heartbeats

Answer by 5heartbeats at 7:28 PM on May. 18, 2011

• it was her tone and everything. She was defending the things my bf does with his money and how i tell him he doesnt save!
    Heather021287

Comment by Heather021287 (original poster) at 5:56 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I wouldn't worry about it, honestly. Some people are jealous and they can't help but to be mean/ill about it. So what if you want to go? It's none of her business and you should just ignore her and go on about your life :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:54 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I would block them from your fb or limit who can talk on your wall.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 11:25 PM on May. 18, 2011