Anyone been told you had a miscarriage but have no bleeding cramping nothing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes it takes your body some time to actually start the process. Sorry for your loss.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 5:55 PM on May. 18, 2011

• who told u that, ur ob/gyn? I'd get a second opinion
    deniselvt

Answer by deniselvt at 5:55 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Thank you. I want to wait it out but it has been over a week now and im having no signs of this miscarriage at all. My hcg levels also started to rise again which makes me wonder. But she still says she thinks its headed for miscarriage
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:56 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i have, the doctor told me there was no heart with my last pregnancy and had to have a DNC but i never felt a thing no cramping or anything
    BishopND2008

Answer by BishopND2008 at 5:56 PM on May. 18, 2011

• You have had an ultrasound? If not demand one or even another one to confirm.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 5:58 PM on May. 18, 2011

• if you haven't had a miscarriage yet you should get a second opinion just to be sure because if the fetus isn't alive then you have to get it out as soon as possible because it could hurt your body really bad...you need to go to another doctor
    BishopND2008

Answer by BishopND2008 at 5:59 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Ive had one ultrasound. There was a sac and yolk sac and it measured 5w. My number decreased by 300 from friday to monday but tuesday started going back up again. Ive done so much research im going insane lol. But ive heard vanishing twin can cause that. or early miscarriage and then conceived again. Just trying not to lose hope yet. The numbers going back up really has me concerned. Im demanding another ultrasound next week.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:00 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I was told at 4 weeks that the heartbeat was slow and the size was small. 2 weeks later it was still the same size and no heartbeat. I had to have the D&C at 10 weeks and didnt bleed until the night before the surgery. They wouldn't do it sooner unless I was bleeding. I had cramping the whole time. I'm so sorry. Good Luck
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 6:01 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Ive had two d&c's in two years and this will be my third miscarriage. She refuses to do a D&c this time. She says it has to come natural because she doesnt want anything else done to my uterus. Kinda upsets me because how long will she let this stay inside of me :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:02 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Was the 5 weeks on target for what you thought? At that stage there is no way that I would let it go off of one ultrasound or numbers Stay strong! I was 10 1/2 weeks so there was no doubt but that early I would wait it out!

Best of luck!
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 6:04 PM on May. 18, 2011