Off the pill for a week and feel fluttering

I been off the pill but took 1 pill right after my period but found that I was ovulating that week I was off and had intercourse that week as well. I spotted after 1 week after for 2 days with golden mucus discharge, been light headed and now am feeling this fluttering feeling. . .kinda irritating and makes my tummy itchy. . .could it just be side effects from going off the pill?

InLove150

Asked by InLove150 at 5:55 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be any number of things.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:56 PM on May. 18, 2011

• If you were pregnant you wouldn't feel any baby movement until your in your second trimester
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 5:56 PM on May. 18, 2011

• you wouldnt feel the baby move but maybe stretching and preparing for baby or gas and the spotting may be inplantation bleedng i would take a test in a few weeks and see!!! Good luck !!
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 6:13 PM on May. 18, 2011

• The fluttering would be more of a feeling of ants crawling in my tummy LOL I don't know how to explain it. . .its not bubbly its like a feather rubbing against my stomach. . . .
    InLove150

Comment by InLove150 (original poster) at 6:30 PM on May. 18, 2011

• eye rollingHighly unlikely it is the baby moving. You wouldnt be more than 4 weeks AT THE MOST if you are pregnant...NO WAY....AT ALL....THAT YOU COULD BE FEELING A BABY!

Anonymous

• Ok people so my question wasn't if I"m pregnant. . . my QUESTION was if you think its a side effect from not taking the pill?
    InLove150

Comment by InLove150 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on May. 18, 2011