What are the symptoms of being pregnant?

I had my period, and I was on top of my boyfriend, "dry humping" and I asked my mom if I could get pregnant. She said no. But I still need to know.. For sure! All clothes were on. I had pants , two pairs of underwear on and a pad. Can I still get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Health

• do you know how to get pregnant?
    sperm has to fertilize and egg, which means sperm has to be able to get into you, travel, and make contact with an egg.
    if that didn't happen, then you didn't get pregnant.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 6:20 PM on May. 18, 2011

• You were on top of your boyfriend dry humping him during your period wearing all of that clothing...with your mother in the room?
    Anonymous

• No, I had my period .. And I went over to my boyfriends house. And we dried humped... A lot. I had pants, 2 pairs of underwear on, and a pad, he had pants and boxers on. Even though my vagina was touching his penis while having clothes on... I can't get pregnant!? And no I talked to my mom about what happend she says no.. But I'm just couriois.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Sperm must meet egg. Rarely, that can occur from seminal fluid or preseminal fluid depositing just outside the vaginal canal (a phenomenon made hilarious on Scrubs when JD conceived his son through "friendly fire" after they'd decided not to have sex because he didn't have a condom). However, for the most part, vaginal penetration must occur, with at least preseminal fluid being deposited, but more commonly with seminal fluid. So, basically if he came or started to come directly on or directly in your genitalia, you could have conceived, regardless of what time of month it was and (this may shock you) even if you were using various forms of birth control. If none of the above occurred, then you're either not pregnant or you are and the birth certificate is going to read "God" in the "Father of the child" blank.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 6:33 PM on May. 18, 2011

• So your saying , the only way to get pregnant is if he cummed directly in or directly on my vagina. And I had pants and tons of layers on. Therefore Im not pregnant??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:37 PM on May. 18, 2011

• who wears two pairs of underwear?
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 10:11 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I had my period
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:54 AM on May. 19, 2011