Throbbing/muscles moving down there involuntarily? adult content

Since yesterday morning when I woke up I've been having a "throbbing" sort of pulsing sensation around my vagina/bum area, more towards the middle of my vagina, sort of in the area where I normally feels orgasms. It doesn't hurt nor does it feel good it's just really really annoying and won't stop. It comes off and on and differs in levels of "strongness". It's really annoying has anyone ever experienced this?? What is it?? I hope it goes off soon!!!! And don't tell me I'm horny *Rolls Eyes* like my friend did! Trust me I'm not haha, this is completely unrelated. It's almost a sort of mini muscle contraction in there but is completely involuntary.

Posted before but wondered if anyone new would see it this time as it's STILL going.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Health

• there are muscles in there and it is possible you could be having a spasm. hot bath may help
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 6:23 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Personal question,but has it been awhile since you've had sex? I get them when its been over a week since. I think they're like the female version of nocturnal emissions(in the day) where your body will give you mini orgasms

Anonymous

• i think its hormone fluctuations , it comes and goes with me , very irritating
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 7:18 PM on May. 18, 2011