What's one thing that you've learned today?

i asked this question yesterday and i loved hearing everyones responses that i just had to ask again! who knows, maybe i'll ask it again tomorrow!

happymom8262

Asked by happymom8262 at 6:49 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That the end of the world is Saturday, apparantly. So much for trying to lose 10 pounds, I am out of time! LOL! So, I may as well eat the rest of that cake! LOL!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:52 PM on May. 18, 2011

• That I am the best mom in the whole wide world. All because I made pizza for supper.
    Anonymous

• I learned that ALOT of people need to get a sense of humor...I swear things wouldnt be so annoying if you just learned to laugh at them
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:26 PM on May. 18, 2011

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:28 PM on May. 18, 2011

• oops...didnt mean to post twice...my comp tweaked for a sec
    Lucky209

• I learned that I never want to work in a school. It is just too much noise and chaos for me. I love kids, but only 3-4 at a time.

I also learned that even the most aloof kids are not able to resist the lure of Origami.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:51 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Today was the first day we tried a bottle of expressed milk on my 6 week old son. (I'm going to work next week and wanted him to be comfortable with a bottle).

I learned that my son will take a bottle! YEAH! Now I'll feel so much better (though no less guilty) at having to return to work!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 6:52 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My seven year old was doing his homework and I realized he's no math genius. :/ Oh well, he's reading really well so I can't complain I suppose. Tried teaching him sums using colored rods but he made them into a pattern of Link's Master Sword from Zelda. Very imaginative but won't help him make sums that add to 20.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 6:54 PM on May. 18, 2011

• (love the question, BTW!)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:05 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I learned that I hate trying to lose weight. I need to and I work at it although I hate it.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:07 PM on May. 18, 2011