What can i do?

So i am in my first trimester and everytime i eat r smell certain food i get sick, but pizza seems to never do that too me it may give me sum heartburn but never makes me sick. What can i do to be able to get the proper food im suppose to have

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 6:55 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• make sure your taking your prenatals! It helps get things you need since food sometimes doesnt work
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 6:58 PM on May. 18, 2011

• oooo... good luck.. i couldnt eat anything but chinese food when i was pregnant with my daughter... take a really good vitamin..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 6:59 PM on May. 18, 2011

• ok
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 7:00 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I agree with campbellb3421 and girlglow6, take the prenatals. You could look online and see if you can find a variety of pizza recipes that would give you all of the nutrients you need and try the recipes out to see if you can tolerate them.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 7:03 PM on May. 18, 2011

• With my last pregnancy i couldnt keep ANYTHING down my Dr. recommended boost or ensure i chose ensure its actually pretty tasty n that way you can wet pizza not get sick and get the nutrients you and the lil one need good luck mommy! AND CONGRATS!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:03 PM on May. 18, 2011

• LMAO *EAT not WET HAHAHAHA
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:04 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Im just entering my 3rd tirmester and I have had a heck of a time eating. Nothing sounds good and when I do eat it usually comes right back up if its not really what i wanted. My doc just told me to drink lots of water, take my prenatels, and when I do eat try to make it something healthy.
    lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 8:22 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Take vitamins and eat pizza
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:50 PM on May. 18, 2011