So how do i tell him...

Iam 19 and have a 2 year old son...found out im pregnant yesterday yet again...ive only been back together with my sons dad for three months after a year long custody battle for our son...he doesnt want me to go through with the pregnancy but I know i could never live with myself if i didnt..we have discussed giving it to my aunt to raise but i still dont think i could do that...I would really like to keep my child but dont know how to tell him..HELP!!

youngemama92

Asked by youngemama92 at 7:11 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just tell him.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 7:18 PM on May. 18, 2011

• what she said...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 7:22 PM on May. 18, 2011

• It is your child just as much as his...and right now....its YOUR BODY only.....you are growing a child in it that is part his...BUT he has no say to what you do....if you want to continue the pregnancy go ahead....he obviously doesn't want to be with you for this child if he wants to you to abort it or give it to someone else and after a year long custody battle for your son, prob is only doing it so he won't have to pay support.....I'm not trying to be a bitch, but if you have the means to keep that child and provide for it a happy and healthy life (poor or not doesn't matter) than go ahead and keep that baby.....
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 7:35 PM on May. 18, 2011

• You tell him too bad. That a child is not something you abort or pawn off on someone else. That he made another child with you, that you take care of your own children, and that he doesn't have a say in the matter.

The fact that he is pushing you to "get rid" of your baby, especially when you disagree so strongly, tells me he does not have his mind wrapped around being a family, and that he needs to go back to wherever he was for that year you all were apart!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:49 PM on May. 18, 2011