Help?!?!!

Okay so May 17th lets see about 1 pm i went to my doctor for my 36 week check up, well i was 1cm and 80% effaced and so she sent me to labor and delivery, i was excited, well they hooked me up i was having contractions which got very strong and they were trying to stop them cause they wanted me to be 37 weeks nothing was working, not the IV not the pills the shots nothing well the contractions never stopped and i got to 2cm and 85% effaced and they sent me home after 24 hrs, i still feel contractions just not as much and not as strong, what do i do im ready for labor! ?????? and baby is too, my doctor said he doesnt know why they tried to stop them and why they didnt go ahead and jump start my labor with meds, uhhhg help me

lilmamacita92

Asked by lilmamacita92 at 7:14 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just stay home till u go into full labor.. and ur contractions are 5 mins apart. walking can help you squating can help you.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

• if u have an exercise ball sit on it and bounce a lil

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:17 PM on May. 18, 2011

• my contractions in the hospital were 3 min apart and horrible, i have back labor so i can mostly tell through back pain all i can feel in the front sometimes is a very little tightening, although idk how far apart they have been today ive been sleeping all day i feel exauhsted.
    lilmamacita92

Comment by lilmamacita92 (original poster) at 7:21 PM on May. 18, 2011

• that is crazy.. i would have told the doctor to tell them not to send you home.. they should have talked to your doc first.. good luck.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:23 PM on May. 18, 2011

• call your doctor and see if he wants u to go back.. and have them call ur doctor..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:25 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Just stay home and let nature take it's course. Stop rushing things.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:19 PM on May. 19, 2011