Where did you meet your SO?

i need to know how to meet normal guys. not guys that are freaks. any ideas on where to go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I met my dear husband on an island in the South Pacific. We married only 2 months after we met, still on the island, and have been married for 20 years now.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:19 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I met met my dh in church. I don't know if he is what you call normal
    5heartbeats

Answer by 5heartbeats at 7:20 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Sorry, I met mine in high school, 14 years ago..
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 7:20 PM on May. 18, 2011

• work. was a wonderful way to get to know him before anything romantic. BUT the draw back is that I had to quit for us to date.... it is just not professional to date someone you work with.
    Anonymous

• ok those that met their husband in another country or in high school do not answer. please. i am not going out of the country and i am not in high school. thanks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:22 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I met mine through a friend....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:22 PM on May. 18, 2011

• at a bar...we've been together for 6 years
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 7:24 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I met my hubs at a golf club place...
    bluesurf808

Answer by bluesurf808 at 7:29 PM on May. 18, 2011

• we met in a club haha, the one time of his life he was in one for a bachelor party- he spilt a drink on me by accident so bought me one-- and w/in minutes realized we grew up two towns f/ each other- across the country f/ where we were!!!! haha so the rest is history...

advice for you..don't go out looking to meet guys, let them come to you- join a gym club, take cooking classes, borrow a friends dog to walk around the park..if you really want to get into the dating world, try online dating (suggest plentyoffish.com), but take it seriously if you do- otherwise you'll just waste time lol

good luck!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 7:34 PM on May. 18, 2011

• We met in high school...but I don't think it would be recommended for you to go find a high schooler. LOL

Try to go do things that ACTUALLY interest you and see if there are men there that share similar interests.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:41 PM on May. 18, 2011