• In the Spotlight:

Could YOU tell?

could YOU tell the difference between .. either a butt and head to a foot or hand when it is pushing against your belly???

mostly end of your pregnancy... but today i swear i felt either a hand or a little foot. it was def NOT a head or butt or knee or something, it was too small...

so could you tell during your pregnancy the difference between them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes! Especially toward the very end, it creeps me out how I can feel the difference sometimes! Like when I'll feel something round and my husband will say "feels like a head" and I say "no, it's too small - that's gotta be the butt!" lol. And feeling little fingers is unreal...it amazes me and creeps me out at the same time. haha
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I think so. back in June my BF was 9 mo. along,we would try to figure out what was what..
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i could when I was further along with my first.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I could. My DH thought I was crazy, but I had to get a U/S and the baby was in the exact position I told my DH she was in. I think I started being able to tell the difference around the end of my 7th month.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 12:07 AM on Dec. 7, 2008