how much longer

so im 38 weeks pregant i will be 39 in 3 days. my due dates dec.15th and i am dielated to a 3 how much longer do you think i have to go all i do is walk around and since my husband been home sex so what else can i do to hurry this process up

sorry everyone who answered this question earlier.

ericamarie0808

Asked by ericamarie0808 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• what do you mean sorry? you already asked this question! why are you repeating it???

THE BABY WILL COME WHEN IT IS READY.!! JUST WAIT
    Anonymous

• just to let anonymous know. i got my weeks confused get your thong out of your butt.
    ericamarie0808

Answer by ericamarie0808 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Is it your first? You could go any day... but it could be a week or 2 yet. I was dilated to 1 (my sister says the way my midwife measures I was closer to 2) for 3 weeks or so.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2008