If an adult asked you to prepare a meal, and after the meal was prepared poured his or her beverage all over the meal you just served and all over the floor, and then twenty minutes after you've cleaned the mess up this same individual came to you requesting more food and more drink, what would you do?

What would you do if this was a child?

AmourSpork

Asked by AmourSpork at 7:26 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Smack the adult and depending on the childs age, send them to time-out, to their room, or if it's a baby, give them more food and no drink
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:30 PM on May. 18, 2011

• give the child more food.....and no drink

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• ok so ur asking if it were and adult? or a child or both? and was it an accident or on purpose?

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:29 PM on May. 18, 2011

• LOL. The adult: I'd tell him to go to sleep and sober up or get his own damn food. The child, I'd give more food and drink, and I'd do it glady, grateful to have a sweet child to care for.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:29 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Give them more food until they sat there and eat every single bit of it with no drink. After they eat all the food they would get only water and sent to bed. If they didn't eat after a while they are going to bed. No words said no questions asked. If they threw a tantrum they would stand in time out until they fell asleep.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 7:32 PM on May. 18, 2011

• The adult would be out of my house with the quickness!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 7:34 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I would take a deep breath n serve her food if she's still hungry. I hate my lil one does stuff like that, but it comes w their learning how to eat.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 7:40 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Adult would get a lecture. Lecture now, later, and every time I felt like reminding him/her of how ridiculous they are.

child would get more food, and a drink after . . . separately. AND a lecture.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I'd tell the individual to get their own food & drink & then comsume it in another place other than my residence!
    Tweeby

Answer by Tweeby at 10:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

• On purpose. My daughter actually did this tonight. She's 4. She'd already eaten her baked potato and part of her beans, so it was really just her hamburger loaf and the rest of the beans that was ruined with KoolAid. But red KoolAid on my blue-green carpet. /sigh But yes, I do love her and am very grateful to have her and her sister, my miracle babies.
    AmourSpork

Comment by AmourSpork (original poster) at 7:37 PM on May. 18, 2011