Who is?

Who is your cell phone carrier? Are you happy with them? I was looking at Verizon for family plans...good or bad? They want $150 a month. Is at&t better? Right now we have 1 walmart phone and quite frankly, it's not very good. Are contracts bad? My hubby is afraid to get locked into one. Any thoughts or advice? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have sprint, I've had their service for about 10 years now. I'm pretty happy with what I have.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 7:37 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have sprint and happy with the service and phones. Just got the Echo...more then one app at a time. They are talking about getting their own version of an iphone also.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 7:39 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i have straight talk.. which is the walmart phone lol.. but it works great where im at i love it..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i've been with at&t since 1998.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have AT&T. Love them. For me, dh and his mom we pay 125$ and dh and I have smart phone plans and his mom has texting...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• We have Verizon and are happy with them.
    Anonymous

• DO NOT DO AT&T. I will ALWAYS tell everyone to STAY AWAY from them. They royally screwed us when my husband joined the USAF. I sent them 5 times a chance of address, never changing my address, always sending the bill to our former address...and when I tried to contact them, our phone was cut off (for obvious reasons), and I had no way of contacting them. Then, for some reason, they had turned the phone back on (w/o my knowledge) and LEFT IT ON for 6 months with no payments, still sending the bill to the WRONG address.

I just recently came off Verizon. I got pissed when I got a phone *new every 2* and they didn't send me anything to re-up my contract, so they charged me the full price of the already overpriced phone. We're now with Straight Talk from Walmart and right now couldn't be happier. No contracts, hella cheaper, etc.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:45 PM on May. 18, 2011

• at&t.. Happy enough with them
    princessputter

Answer by princessputter at 7:58 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have Metro PCS lol...unlimited talk, text and web for $40 a month and no contract...my calls don't drop and their service is reliable...I'll never use any other carrier
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:28 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have att..and like them. Contracts aren't that bad, they're for 2 years and you don't have to redeem after those two years are up unless you want to. We pay about 190 for 3 phones..two being iPhones (so unlimited data) and unlimited family text. The only issue with a contract is that if you're not happy and want to cancel your service, you have to pay a cancellation fee. My mom had issues with verizon when it switched from alltel to Verizon, so she switches to att. My sister works for sprint but I haven't heard anything about their phones. Sorry. Good luck!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 8:52 PM on May. 18, 2011