CHRISTIANS: What will you do for those that believe in 5/21/11 and it does not happen?

We were talking about this at church. We do not believe this will happen however many people do and many will be hurt, devastated
and feeling lied to especially those that went as far as stocking food and pulling money out of banks and giving away things.

I know what I will do if and when the opportunity arises. I will share after others share.
I am just curious! :-)

Shaneagle777

Asked by Shaneagle777 at 8:31 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think as Christians, we should lift him and those who are deceived, before the Throne of Grace and ask God to reveal the Truth to them. 

turtldov

Answer by turtldov at 2:55 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I'm Christian and I believe what the Bible says, that "No one knows the day nor the hour" Sooo......I'm going to wake up on Sunday morning, eat some breakfast and get ready for church lol....I DO feel sorry for all the people who have been bamboozled though
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:43 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I don't know anyone either-but if I show up at work and someone is upset because the world did not end- I would tell them that I am glad they are still here and buy them a Starbucks-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 9:08 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Well I don't know a single soul that actually believes it's going to happen.......
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:35 PM on May. 18, 2011

• wait, i thought it was dec. 2012? i'm really behind lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:35 PM on May. 18, 2011

_________________
    Lucky209 is bang on.
    quiescence

Answer by quiescence at 9:36 AM on May. 19, 2011

• So I answered before reading the responses, and after having gone through them, I'm surprised that Christians are focusing on material blessing and these people ignorance.

As Christians we are supposed to emulate Christ. Christ didn't chastise the ignorant; he taught them and he never emphasized material blessing because He didn't have any - it wasn't needed. My husband has been unemployed for nearly a year (while I SAH) and we were denied unemployment insurance. We've been living off of God's provision this whole time. Material things are unimportant; God provides for our needs when we seek Him FIRST.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 10:55 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I'll pee myself laughing at them, before coming on cafemom and insulting their intelligence. What can I say? It IS what I do, isn't it? Isn't this the picture every god-slave has of me?? On the serious side, I would take them to Good Will and Caring Ministries. Those would seem to be good places to re-start building your life.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:10 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I am Christian and do not believe it will happen. So I will sleep well that night, and wake up Sunday and drink my cup of coffee. Same day new headline.
    Anonymous

• I have to ask... if you (and your church) are so concerned about these people, why will you 'share after others share', and not simply help those who may be in need, regardless of what others may share? 

Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 9:21 PM on May. 18, 2011