Crock Pot Recipes??

I'm trying to use my crock pot more but don't really know what kinds of things to make in it. Anyone care to share what they make??

how_reb

Asked by how_reb at 8:35 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Get a pot roast, a box of Lipton Onion Soup Mix, an onion, baby carrots, potatoes, throw it all in the crockpot at night, eat the next night. It will rock your world! Make sure you put the Onion Soup Mix directly on the meat and put like 1/4 cup of water in the bottom.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:36 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I LOVE my crockpot...my husbands favorite is the chicken I make in there...

Take a whole chicken, take all the crap (gizzards) out of it, shove some apple slices, lemon and garlic inside, sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika and stick it in the crockpot on high for 5 hours...it makes it's own juice (which is delicious on mashed potatoes) and it's really tasty..everyone I've made it for has loved it and it couldnt be easier =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:37 PM on May. 18, 2011

• We had roast tonight, the Chicken sound GREAT!!
    how_reb

Comment by how_reb (original poster) at 8:40 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have some great slow cooker recipes. Send me a message offlist if you would like some (these boxes are too small)

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 AM on May. 19, 2011

• My fave is BBQ for sandwiches, throw in some beef or pork, throw in Sause, mix up and eat.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:34 PM on May. 19, 2011