WOULD YOU, OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SKINNY DIPPING IN.....

scubaHAVE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAVE EVER BEEN SKINNY DIPPING IN EITHER A PRIVATE BEACH, PUBLIC BEACH OR ELSEWHERE (IF ELSEWHERE, WHERE?)

I did when I was 24 yrs old, with a group of friends  all couples on a lake  - on a house boat and the temperature was over 100 degrees that day.   However, it was "girls only", the guys were out fishing else where.   I will say I was nervous, and still blush at the thought of it.  To be honest once we were all in the water...no big thing.   But that's youth for ya!   csjoy1

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 8:37 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yep, I sure have... at the beach in the neighborhood where I grew up. I think I was maybe 19.

Oh, and there was once about 8 of us in a pool....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:38 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yeah all the time. I prefer to swim naked. I have in a pool and a lake.
    Anonymous

• Lol. Yeah. We are from a small town. When we were younger, we had to create our own mischief. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have, once upon a time, in a pool and in the Alabama river with a bunch of other friends.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 8:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• yes I have, before the age of 18, but I would NEVER do it in a lake!! a private pool is the only way, never know whats in the other things!!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:42 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have. One time at a public beach with about 10 friends(guys & girls...we all grew up together) around 2am we went and a cop came to investigate the cars....lol I was the ONLY one that stayed close to shore while everyone else swam across the lake. I ended up with a ticket for indecent exposure, that I fought!! The cop never seen me without my clothes on so he was in no position to determine if I was indecent or not! That the what I said to the judge and the ticket was overturned.......man to be young again! hahaha

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:47 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Sure, nudist beaches in Europe and private pools in Canada. Avoid places with sharks , alligators and randy men ..
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:49 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I went skinny dipping with friends as a teenager. The good old days :)

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 8:55 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yes, in my teens with my sister and friends. I remember one time being in the creek behind our house, riding at night naked on a giant inner tub under a full moon, completely naked. So much fun, such innocence.
    DesignGirl450

Answer by DesignGirl450 at 11:08 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Every day in our pool and when we go to the river floating.
    jomofunmom

Answer by jomofunmom at 1:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2011