I caught my husband cheating!!part 2

Well thanks ladies for all the advice! I really appreciate it. Well almost all of it - who ever said I shouldn't leave him b/c of the bad economy is "LOONYTOONES"!!! Today I called my first lawyer and I have an appt to meet w/ her on Thursday. I feel really good doing whats best 4 me and my babies. I hope none of y'all ever have 2 go thru this! I'm feeling really good today after talking to the attorney and I AM ready to take his cheatin ass to the cleaners!! Thanks everyone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• I wasn't around for you first post, but cheers to you! Money is no good reason to stay with a dirtbag, just take it with you when you go lol! Good luck to you! and the babies!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• good for you! best of luck!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i wasnt around for the first post but great for you. im glad you have the willpower to do what is best for you and your family
    Anonymous

• If more wives were like you and stood up to the man and held him accountable I bet there would be less cheating.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• good woman!
    goodluck
    ;)
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• good luck I hope you get a good deal.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008