If pregnant... adult content

how soon does feeling naseous start? and throwing up? and feeling faint? i honestly dont member anything the first month of my first pregnancy. i know that i had sex around march 20 something and found out i was pregnant middle of april. maybe in the 20s. and this was almost 4 yrs ago. i dont have good memory. i had sex last week on the 8, 9, and 10th trying to get pregnant. ive also heard you can also be pregnant and still be on your period. i think it happened to me my first pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• you don't have to have nausea, etc. when you're pregnant. some pregnancies will and some won't.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:52 PM on May. 18, 2011

• With my first, I wasnt sick once. this time, my sickness started at about 5-7 weeks and lasted until I was 22 weeks ish (I'm 27 now)
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 8:58 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i've got sick twice so far and i'm 23 weeks 2 days
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:23 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i was sick at6 6 weeks with my son and it lasted until 22 weeks and with my daughter i only got sick once at like 12 weeks and that was it. you don't have to have any symptoms in order to be pregnant
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 9:44 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I had morning sickness right away
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:00 PM on May. 19, 2011

• so i just took an at home test and it was negative. should i still take the 2nd one a month from when i had sex those 3 days? or just forget it?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:40 PM on May. 25, 2011