Hi everyone, I'm new to the crowd. I don't have any children; however me and my boy friend have been ttc. I have been having cramps all day like menstrual cramps and im give days after my last period so it's not due.can you get pregnant five days after period.

Shend

Asked by Shend at 9:01 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Just so u know questions like this get rude comments bc they are stupid questions.. THE ANSWER YES! IF A GUY NUTS IN YOU, YOU CAN GET PREGNANT..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:02 PM on May. 18, 2011

• 5 days after your period stopped? That would sound more like ovulation cramping to me...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:02 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i think you should study more on this subject before trying to have a baby with your BOYFRIEND
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:14 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Whats wrong with having a baby with your BOYFRIEND.. I will NEVER get married.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:17 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Okay....im not the kind to get rude over a question..its stupid to get mad at someone that wants to know something sooo yeah im on the same boat...
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 9:22 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Wow sorry to affects the miserable ones who to the energy and time ti answer my dumb question!!! In glad this is all about judging me.what did you do sit abs wait for a question to respond to. Oh and fyi there is a greater chance than other time too conceive.don't be so angry at life cuz your answers helped me dearly thnx.
    Shend

Comment by Shend (original poster) at 9:22 PM on May. 18, 2011

• get a ovulation chart...

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:47 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I haver an ovulation chart and it say I'm in fertility phase but I'm not sapose to ovulate until the 21.oh and I forgot to mention I'm having mentsral like cramps and feeling just a little bit nauseated (the nausea could be in my mind.).
    Shend

Comment by Shend (original poster) at 9:58 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to find perfect time to conceive a boy or a girl.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 6:21 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Ok so for the past two days I have been spotting almost orange and sometimes really dark.with horrible cramps.its not like a period because I only need to use a panty liner.and today it seems to stop spotting but still have cramps,gas and constipated too.please help.i did make a doc. Appt. But didn't wanna go while spotting.sort of find it discussing.please help. Oh and try to keep all ignorent comments to yourself thanx.
    Shend

Comment by Shend (original poster) at 6:20 PM on May. 21, 2011