Hormones

How can i not let my hormones get the best of me i just want me and my hubby to be able to agree but its like since im pregnant we argue alot and i know im very emotional because im pregnant but how can i not let hormones get the best of me

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 9:01 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you just have to learn to control them it's pretty easy for me most days sometimes it's harder but you can do it
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:20 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Remove yourself from the situation before you lose control. A simple "I can't deal with this right now." will usually work. Try to understand this is stressful on a hubby as well. Go out for a walk or to another room if you sense an arguement coming.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:41 PM on May. 18, 2011

• ha thats like me my boss yelled at me because of management issues we were having and i almost started crying
    chelsealynn101

Answer by chelsealynn101 at 9:48 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I changed my husband. Lol if I'm having issues and say it's hormones he just let's it go.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:44 PM on May. 18, 2011