Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What exactly can I say to someone that has helped me sort through my difficulities with my husband??


Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Thank you should suffice. You can write a thoughtful Thank You note so this person can read what you may have a hard time making verbal. If you want to give a gift that's fine, but it doesn't have to be an extravagant one. Decent people give of themselves not expecting anything in return. This person will just be grateful that you are doing well. Best to you.

    Answer by Aneya at 9:21 PM on May. 18, 2011

  • Um, thank you?

    Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:09 PM on May. 18, 2011

  • what do you mean? like they were there for you?

    Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 9:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

  • yes

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

  • thank you for being there for me

    Answer by mamawilbur at 9:19 PM on May. 18, 2011

  • who was the person? What did they do to help how? You can give them a thank you care or back them some thing. Thats why I asked who and what they did.

    Answer by butterflies78 at 10:31 PM on May. 18, 2011