My c section scar IS HURTING!!

my c sections were 2 and 3 yrs ago.. and my scar is burning INSIDE and it just hurts really bad.. is this normal.. I know sometimes it hurts its normal but its never burned like this...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Health

• did you wear anything different that could have aggravated it? did you pull the skin or strain that part of your tummy? mine itches a little sometimes and aches sometime, but it doesn't really hurt ever. . . it's pretty old so i'm not sure if infection is still possible. i would say it's probably scar tissue, but imo something aggravated it.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i would call your doctor
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:18 PM on May. 18, 2011

• my appendix scar does that from time to time...its super annoying
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 9:18 PM on May. 18, 2011

• i wore the same clothes i always wear.. i didnt do anything different or hit it on anything.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:19 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I had a C nearly 7 yrs ago, and mine hurts if I drink alcohol (which is rare), do a lot of housework in one day (like washing floors, vacuuming, AND lugging laundry) or stretch too far. It should be better tomorrow.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:22 PM on May. 18, 2011

• if your c section was 2-3 years ago no it not normal I've had 2 csections & they stopped hurting about 8 months after the c section.. go to a doctor
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 9:23 PM on May. 18, 2011

• My hurt when I got pregnant again. Any chance ur knocked up?
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:42 PM on May. 18, 2011