If you could come up with 5 habits of HAPPY people what would they be?

these are MINE 1. work out at least 3 time a week eat healthy 2. Have faith is some kind of higher power. 3.Forgive people not get easily offended 4. grateful and appreciate what they have. 5. Have at least a few close people in there life.. 6. just cuz LOL.. I think people who hug and touch more are happier also.. but anyway YOUR TURN??

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 9:26 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You almost cover what I wanted to say!
    Eating healthy is another one.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 9:30 PM on May. 18, 2011

• OOPS! You said it "eating healthy"
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 9:31 PM on May. 18, 2011

• 1. Laugh a lot. 2. Have a lot of sex. 3. Realize what is in your control, and what is not. 4. Have at least one close friend. 5. Indulge yourself once in a while.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:47 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I'd add to the list... surround yourself with positive people. I know you mentioned friends, but some people have a better affect on me then others. Strive to be the kind of person that leaves others feeling better about themselves and their lives then before they visited you. Also, surround yourself with these kind of people.
    RCape

Answer by RCape at 9:48 PM on May. 18, 2011

• love love youR answer mom 23girlz .. so true sex and laughter ARE huge aspects of happiness and so is realizing whats IN your control.. LOVE IT!
    Rydersmommy616

Comment by Rydersmommy616 (original poster) at 9:50 PM on May. 18, 2011