TTC: So...my husband and I tried on April 6th...2 weeks later I had a light period but now I'm feeling pregnant!

We have been trying for 3 years now and I'm scared to get my hopes up. We have a 5 year old daughter so I know what it feels like to be pregnant.

On the 6th we tried because I knew that would be one of my most fertile days but I was crushed when I got my "period" 2 weeks later. I had a pretty big gush of blood and the rest was barely noticeable spotting and it last maybe 2 days.

I figured that meant I wasn't pregnant but took a test anyway and it was negative. Well that was 4 weeks ago and now i'm feeling pregnant but we haven't tried since. I'm afraid to take a test cause I'm scared to get my hopes up...it's my impression that any bleeding like that would mean there's no chance but idk? anyone know if it's a possibility?

And yes, I know I need to take a test...I'm jsut looking for some support, I guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My mom had a period every month right on schedule with my sister.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 9:49 PM on May. 18, 2011