so when?

if i am ovulating today when could i test. i dont want to wait to miss my period. its not due until the 17th anyways. so when would you say?
ive had some people tell me 6 days later and some tell me 10 days later

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• if your period is due the 17th i would test like.... the 12th or something.. like 5 days before its due.
    Anonymous

• implantation is normally about day 6, so you wont get a positive then. Some people do, but it is really rare. Normal is 11 days past ovulation.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• 10 dpo at the earliest
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I would wait to test 5 days before my period or later. I know its so hard to wait to test but you dont want to get a negative just becasue you tested too early. In the past whenever I have tested too early I just end up testing again and again because I know I did it kinda early. Well I hope it goes well, update us! Good Luck!
    misscomplex9890

Answer by misscomplex9890 at 10:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2008