How Rude!

My DH called from work telling me that one of his friends invited him over to watch the game and if I was interested in going.... FYI, they live 2 hours away where DH works! I said no, I'm not going to drive two hours to see his friends wife that don't even really like.... I said if he wanted to go, I would be fine with it! DH calls an hour later saying he's going to go for an hour and be on his way home! When I received his call, I was cooking dinner. I was a bit cold and he got all upset and is like I told you to come with and you said if I wanted to go, you would be fine with it, your setting me up!! I'm upset at the friends wife!!!! I would not have my husband invite her husband without extending an invitation to her as well!!! I would of just picked up the phone and asked what she was up to! DH was like, my friend didn't even invite you but I did because I wanted you to come with! I wasn't even invited????? DH and I got into a huge fight and I said have a good weeks and hung up the phone! I feel disrespected! Remind you , I'm 32 weeks pregnant.. Is it the hormones? Am I acting crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Kind of sounds like hormones to me...I don't see where the rudeness comes in...why were you cold to him when he said he was going to go? You did tell him it was okay....and if you still want to be upset lol...be upset with them for not inviting you, your husband didnt do anything wrong....hope you feel better honey...I'm in my last month of pregnancy so I know how those hormones can sneak up on ya!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:08 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Thank you lucky.... I thought it was hormones lol... Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:10 PM on May. 18, 2011

• no I think its ok for you to been mad I would of been the same way too. I dont think its because your pregant it could add to it but I think its because us women see things different then men do. They dont care if the wife wasinvited or not or who invites them as long as they can go out.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 10:28 PM on May. 18, 2011

• It was probably just an oversight on the wife's part. And yes, your hormones may be a tad whacked out right now:-) If you and the other girl are friends at all, then be ticked at her. Sounds to me like hubby had your back on this one. G'luck :-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:30 PM on May. 18, 2011

• He did ask me to go with him but, I thought he would tell his friend he can't make it since I was making dinner and was not even invited!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:31 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Sounds like hormones to me, too. We are talking about an hour here.

That said...I am 38+ weeks pregnant and I have come up with some real pretty moments myself lately. LMAO.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:48 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Lol anything you would like to share?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Lol...sure.

I have kept the house around 55 degrees lately and when he tried to turn the heat on I told him to put more clothes on because the only way I could get more naked was to peel off my skin...did he want that...did he?! Well?! LOL

The other day I knew he wasn't going to be home until around midnight, but I asked him to bring me a frozen lemonade from McDonalds...and he didn't. I waited up for him (ahem...the lemonade) and when he came through the door empty handed I threw a nice little fit and then told him I was going to get it myself. He told me if I was going to go to bring him back something (didn't even listen to what) and I told him I wasn't bringing him home anything and proceeded to bring home a giant bag of food and eat it all without giving him so much as a cold fry.

My sanity has gone downhill fast within the last two or three weeks...I'm telling you.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:01 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Oh...and after he botched Mother's Day (which he totally did...hormones or not), I left out of the house the next day and did everything I could to stay gone all day and inconvenience him...then when I got home I pointed out everything he didn't get done that day.

Turns out, at approximately 9 months pregnant...I am really quite spiteful. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:06 PM on May. 18, 2011

• lol ... my sympathies ladies... dont mean to laugh, but by god i remember them there days :)
    Mommy-2-B-of-3

Answer by Mommy-2-B-of-3 at 11:15 PM on May. 18, 2011