How early in your pregnancy did you notice symptoms?

I know with my first pregnancy I had the naseau, fatigue and back pain a few months in, and with my second I noticed it within 6 weeks. I ovulated about 13 days ago and have been experiencing pregnancy-like symptoms for the past 5 or 6 days.
What do you ladies think?
I can't test yet but I'm just wondering if anyone else had symptoms this early and turned out to be pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• with my daughter i was a month pregnant HORRIBLE morning sickness which pretty much lasted all day lol. with my son my nipples hurt when i was a month but didnt have any other symptoms till i was 7 months!!!
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:20 PM on May. 18, 2011

• With my 1st pregnancy, I started getting some symptoms at about the time my period was due. There are some tests that are accurate this early...

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 10:21 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Mine was about a week before my period was suppose to start. My breasts hurt really bad and I was slightly bloated.
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 10:48 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I started having symptoms 6 days after sex with my first, and it was the only day we had sex that month so I know for sure that is when I conceived.

With my 2nd and 3rd, I didn't notice the symptoms as quickly because I think I was so busy with the other child(ren) to pay attention to my body as well...but I don't think that is too early.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:52 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I had symptoms within days of becoming pregnant.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 10:55 PM on May. 18, 2011

• In the first month.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 11:12 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Recently and I'm 16 weeks.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:35 PM on May. 18, 2011