OH MY GOSSHH.. I shaved the back of my hair

LOL am I the only one.. I was sick and MAD of seeing split ends in on section in the back of my hair so what I did was go into the bathroom pulled out some shears and snapped a good amout of hair to just stubs... Lol that was 2 months ago and i am so happy it is growing back.. I wasnt able to wear a ponytail for almost 2 months. Now I can lol..

has anyone else done something so wacky in the heat of the moment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• NO , my hair is down to my crack
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:15 PM on May. 18, 2011

• No. Nothing yet. But with two boys to look after I'm sure the pressure will get to me. Hoping to not do something stupid. No offense !
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 10:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yup! I had waist length dreadlocks but they were HEAVY! DH loved my hair being so long and I used to threaten him that I was going to cut it short...one day he pissed me off something terrible and I went in the bathroom and cut my hair to the middle of my back...I regret it so much now lol...but whenever he asks me I say that I like it better shorter because they arent as heavy lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I didnt chop all my hair off. Just a small section in the bad.. lol which is worse lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:17 PM on May. 18, 2011

• back^
    Anonymous

• lol.. top half of my hair is down to the middle of my back... and you lift my pony tail its shaved almost bald half way up my head.. my hair is super thick.. i used to get massive migranes and when i was 15 and had been on 5 differant meds the doc said its you hair... cut it.. i compromised and shaved it half way up underneath... lol..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 10:22 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I got fed up with my waist length hair about ten years ago and chopped it all off and shaved it bald... was so comfy i kept it that way for two years...
    Mommy-2-B-of-3

Answer by Mommy-2-B-of-3 at 11:01 PM on May. 18, 2011

• YES!! lol. I had beautiful, long hair. I had been bleaching it (parts of it) and left the rest my natural color. Then I preceded to color it all blond and it turned orange. So then I had to fix it by bleaching all of it blond. But I ran out of bleach. Needless to say much of my hair broke off and for two years I couldn't get it right. Most miserable time .. I swear =(

805doll

Answer by 805doll at 11:58 PM on May. 18, 2011