What do you think of the name....

Kylee Irene? What other ways can you spell Kylee?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 10:18 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Baby Names

• Not a fan of Irene, but Kylee is cute! Im assuming Irene is a family member? I named my daughet Abagail Louise, I hated Louise but it was my grandmothers name.
    RowdyRoxyRainbw

Answer by RowdyRoxyRainbw at 10:20 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I like Kylee...but I like it spelled Kyleigh better....I don't care for Irene though...it sounds kind of old fashioned..and not in a good way lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:21 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I really think the 2 names sound nice together. You could spell it like Kylie.
    RCape

Answer by RCape at 10:21 PM on May. 18, 2011

• lol at the first pp yes it is actually. Well here is the thing. My first dd is Renee after my moms middle name, my second her middle name is Nichole after my sisters first name. My dh didn't get a whole lot of say in the names with them. So I said he can this time, but I have to like it lol. Well first he said Hidi which would be his sister, but she was still born before he was born. I so didn't like that name I said noooo lol. So his twin sister gave me a thought cause I told her I liked Kaylee Grace or Kylee and she said what about Kylee Irene. Which is his moms middle name she passed away 2 months before our wedding almost 8 years ago. So I thought I would use it I don't really care for it myself, but I can deal with a middle name than a first name so I wes thinking to go ahead with it. Plus I didn't think Kaylee Grace Lucas sounded good lol
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 10:26 PM on May. 18, 2011

• cute! you can spell it Kylie, Kilye, Kiley....
    daisypetals2000

Answer by daisypetals2000 at 10:26 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Kylei... :) sorry, forgot one.
    daisypetals2000

Answer by daisypetals2000 at 10:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I like Kyleigh Irene. I think naming your baby after someone special is a wonderful tribute to that person. Plus since it is a middle name, not too many people will know it unless she tells them.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:30 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I am not a fan of Irene although I had an aunt by the name... I like Kylee with your original spelling.
    Ladysigma07

Answer by Ladysigma07 at 10:49 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I think it is a beautiful name I really like the two names together!
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 1:30 AM on May. 19, 2011

• It's cute but PLEASE spell it the PROPER way of Kylie.

Kylie is an Australian Aborigine WORD, not just a name, so by butchering the spelling you're insulting the Aborigine culture.
    wonderwoman1224

Answer by wonderwoman1224 at 4:01 AM on May. 19, 2011