I can't believe there are really these idiotic people out there !

My husband is a Dr. and works for out little towns doctor office ( there is also another, older doctor there too) .

Recently a woman claimed that my husband tried to force himself on her during a visit, and is now trying to file a civil lawsuit and wants alot of $$$. She first tried to blackmail him and said if he didnt pay her this money she will tell everyone that he raped her ( she changed it to trying ot force himself on her, after that.)

We are not that worried about it ( and I KNOW my husband didn't do this) , but it drives me crazy that someone would go so low just for money ( and it isnt even like we have a ton of money, he is a doctor in a small office, in a small town - I mean we dont live in a fancy house and we have used cars) .

With her doing this she could make him lose his job, and since we live in such a small area alot of people would hear about this and basically go against him and our family, and she would obviously assume that it would ruin our marriage or something.

But like I said we have alot to go against her with if she keeps it up...

1. She changed the story more than once.
2. the walls in the office are paper thin, you can literally hear every word someone says in the next room - if he was raping her or forcing himself on her, someone would hear that, not to mention nurses come in and out of the rooms several times at any given point.
3. I know my husband and I know he wouldnt do that.... even if he was going to cheat he certainly wouldnt do it at his work. ( he is one of those men who are all about respect and honor)
4. and finally .... she has done this with 2 other doctors !!!!! I have seen her she is very trashy looking ( it is obvious she is or was on drugs) and I dont think she is so special that these Drs just fall over themselves to get to her....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• There is always someone out there doing whatever they can to make a quick buck. I would take the high-road on this one. It sounds as though it would be her word against his -- and with all the variables and changing stories you mentioned, her's WONT stick. Any acknowledgement you give to the issue will almost make it seem more credible. IGNORE THE PSYCHO. :-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:26 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yes he can lose his job over this but she has to prove he did it.. Changing her story wont help her out in court. U knowing ur husband wouldnt do something like that will not help him in court. if u can prove she has done this with 2 doctors then thats a BIG help for ur husband.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Hold your head high and sue the bitch for slander.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:28 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I agree with emmyandlisa, this sounds like grounds for slander to me. Good luck (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:30 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I can imagine your anger and frustration over this. The good thing is that she will not be able to back up any of her accusations. It is sad that one demented person can cause so much pain for others. From now on, I would advise your husband to have a female nurse present at all times when dealing with any female patient, no exceptions and at all times. This woman isn't the 1st to try and get money through false accusations. With a nurse in the room with him there will be no chances of this every happening again. How sad that people stoop so low as to try and take advatage of anyone. Good Luck. Keep your humor strong for your husband, I am sure he can use a little laughter..... It will help until you get past this........
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:32 PM on May. 18, 2011

• 3 Things....
    .1. I am so sorry you are going through this.
    2. There are crazy people everywhere.
    3. Most men that DO things like this (not saying your husband would or did) did not project any signs that they would do that. There are alot of drs that are about "respect and honor' but deceive people..

Anonymous

• chrstny -- I know that me knowing he wouldnt isnt something that would hold up in court lol... I dont know i guess it just makes me more upset because I know how much of a good person he is and then this person is trying to ruin that...

I mean he had alot of offers to work in hospitals and bigger offices or even have his own office ( and have alot more money) ... but he chose to do it here in this town so he could help alot of people who cant afford medical help.. I mean he even has set up a few local programs to raise money to get people medication and medical supplies that they cant afford.... he has even taken money out of his paycheck to pay for other peoples things... he is also one of those DRs who actually make the patient feel better, who keeps working with them and finding out how to make them better... he just doesnt go in aska question and walk out like alot of others do....

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:37 PM on May. 18, 2011

• That's why doctors are suppose to have a nurse in the room with them so people can't do things like this.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 10:42 PM on May. 18, 2011

• in their office, they have a nurse come in and out... it is a small office so there are only a few nurses... there is about 3-5 mintues when a nurse is not in the room....

she was also just there to have her blood pressure checked , and the log in and log out time was a total of 7 mintues... which i doubt for all of the things she said took place, doesnt leave enough time for all of it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:45 PM on May. 18, 2011

• badAnything to make a quick buck.

mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 10:51 PM on May. 18, 2011