Were you worried about labor and delivery with other pregnancies, or just your first?

I'm pregnant with my third, and I have to say, I don't fear labor and delivery...I BEG FOR IT. LOL! I really do not enjoy being pregnant, so delivery is the finish line for me and I look forward to it.

I was nervous with my first because I didn't know what to expect and was worried that I would be the one woman in the world that couldn't do it...but well, it turns out that's not really "a thing".

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:25 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was like that too, I was really worried about it with my first but I am on my third too and am ready to do it lol.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 10:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I'm with you mama! I'm PRAYING for my labor to start! lol...I forgot how much I hate being pregnant! lol
    With my first, she was born 4 months premature and I ended up having an emergency c-section so I never really got to the worrying part lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:29 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Idk... I think i worried more with my last 4 than my first - to me, with my first, I didn't know what to expect... with the other 4 I knew how bad it was. LOL. Epidurals were my best friend...
    daisypetals2000

Answer by daisypetals2000 at 10:30 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I worried with both mine... mind you first was vb and second was twins and scheduled csection... im freaked by needles and never had surgery so... yeah my nerves were going :)
    Mommy-2-B-of-3

Answer by Mommy-2-B-of-3 at 10:31 PM on May. 18, 2011

• nope, wasnt worried with my first or second. just extremely excited to go through the entire process
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 10:33 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yeah...I can see where if I knew I was having a c-section, I would completely panic. That curtain would not fool me. I would know they were cutting me open and that I was awake. I don't think I would be okay with that. LOL It is actually my worst nightmare.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 10:36 PM on May. 18, 2011

• This will be my first and I am definitely just ready to have him already. I'm sure I'll be a nervous wreck when I am actually in labor!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 10:36 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I was worried with both of my pregnancies. With my 2nd, I was having twins and there are lots of ways for delivery to get complicated.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 10:38 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Honestly the only thing I was worried about with ANY of my pregnancies was labor starting when I was out and about... But I was induced all 3 times... Had 3 pain free deliveries. Never any worries... I always just assumed my doctors knew what to do - and they did.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:44 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I was a little worried with my first. With my second there was NO concern, she was a planned C-section. Any other children I have (doubtful) will also be a planned C-section.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:02 PM on May. 18, 2011