Why do parents love to piss you off.?

my mom lovesto piss me off over tthe dumest crap nd i hate her for it how do i handle it?

carman-watts123

Asked by carman-watts123 at 10:40 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Im 26 and my mom loves to piss me off..dont know why! I just hope I dont ever get like that with my daughter.
    Anonymous

• Oh--I'm sorry I dont' know what to say to this. Why do you think she likes to piss you off? Has she been like this for a long time? My mom and I had to learn to agree to disagree and when we disagree we learn to walk away.
    infmansgirl

Answer by infmansgirl at 10:42 PM on May. 18, 2011

• my mother and i have to live 700 miles away from each other because if we were able to see each other often we would fight the whole time.. now that we only see each other two or three times a year we get along so much better..
    EvansMommy31605

Answer by EvansMommy31605 at 10:45 PM on May. 18, 2011

• parents dont LOVE to piss off their kids.. some parents disagree with their children, but the relationship between you and your parents go both ways. i'm sure they feel you love to piss them off to.. but when you grow up and mature you realize there are ways to have good healthy relationships with your parents.. even if it means to agree to disagree.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:11 PM on May. 18, 2011