Any movie quotes or parts of movies that give you goosebumps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• The part in trainspotting when ewan mcgregor is going through withdrawal and he sees the dead baby on the ceiling, that always creeps me out.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:52 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Uh, yeah, I can think of one. In the movie Taken. After telling his 17 year old daughter (via phone) to hide under the bed from the gang who traffics women (who just took her friend), Brian tells her: "Alright, Kim, listen to me, this is very important." (Closes his eyes, takes a deep breath) "They're going to take you."

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:53 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Pride and Prejudice....Mr. Darcy: If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 11:01 PM on May. 18, 2011

• The creepy little boy peeking from the closet and cracks in The Grudge!!!!! ughhhhhhhhhh He sounds like a cat.
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 1:16 AM on May. 19, 2011

• in a league of their own, when the black lady throws the ball back to the girls playing on the team and throws it so hard and so far. gives me chills every time. i love that movie <3
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 11:25 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Scene in Poltergeist where the psychic lady explains about the spirits in the house. Eech!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:25 PM on May. 19, 2011

• The courtroom scene in The Boondock Saints and when they are on their way into the courthouse, epic
    musicspeak4me

Answer by musicspeak4me at 4:24 PM on May. 20, 2011

• The part in The Green Mile where he knows he is going to die and refuses any help he knows its time.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:33 PM on May. 20, 2011

• IN the Sixth Sense, at the school, when you turn and see the bodies hanging in the stairwell. That entire movie gives me the creeps.
    onix

Answer by onix at 5:07 PM on May. 20, 2011