I do not know exactly what to ask but I need some ideas if you have any... (PIOG)

My husband and I are on vacation Christmas week and I have planned a surprise romantic dinner. I called and made reservations at a restaurant about a hour from our house. I am going to get my mother to keep my little boy while we go and eat. How am I gonna work this? We both have to get dressed nice, get in the vehicle, and drive 1 hour. There will be no surprise then b/c he is not going anywhere without knowing what is going on. What can I do at the restaurant besides sit down, order, and eat. Now this is a semi-small town restaurant so there probably are not many things I can get them to do. I reserved a table in the "fireplace room" so hopefully they will have a fire going that night. Give me some ideas ladies...

SuperBamaMom

Asked by SuperBamaMom at 10:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Actually, I think the exact opposite... because it is a smal town resturaunt, they will probably bend over backwards for you. I would specifically ask that they have the fire going and see if there is any way they can have mood music for you guys etc. They might come up with some nice ideas for you too. Call them up and ask away :o)
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Honestly, I don't see what more you need! "A loaf of bread, a jug of wine and thou..."

All you need.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:38 AM on Dec. 7, 2008