My Brother in laws Girlfriend..

So my brother in law (newly Divorced). Met this lady who is creeping me out.. 2 months later and she's living with him.. Whatever! not my business.. She met my sister in law, and ( I haven't yet since my husband is in the Military and we don't live near by.. But we talk online) is telling her "she loves her and misses her" Umm yea.. My sister in law has been avoiding her. She has flipped over it since she's lost control. So she met my in-laws spent the week with them. They don't care for her much.. The say she's very controlling of my brother in law.. Whatever!! That's him I don't care. Well she knew my in laws were coming up to see my us. So she messaged me on Facebook. Telling me that her, and my brother in law fight, but it's not serious. umm Ok??? Come to find out my Mother in law told me that my father in law said "they fight like a married couple" ok haha!! not big deal right? To her it must be because she has been forcing my brother in law to call my husband and get info about my inlaws coming up and what was said. In a sneaky yet transparent way.. Why is she so worried about what they think about her?? any tips on how should I deal with her in the future? I thnk she's Crazy!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, I moved in with my man IMMEDIATELY and we have been happily married for over 10 years so it could work.
    Anonymous

• I'm not saying it won't work. I moved in with my husband 3 months after we met. 5 years, and going strong. It's they crazy stuff she does.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:17 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I would just play dumb, My aunt always tries to pump me for information about the family since my mom and sister refuse to talk to her and I always just act like I have no idea what is going on. I think she's starting to realize I'm not the brains of the operation nor do i ever know whats going on. I usually do know, but she doesn't know that ;p
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 11:20 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I agree. Play dumb. "They don't really tell me much"
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:32 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Maybe she is worried what they think because the relationship is serious and she wants to make a good impression with the in laws. Some people have good intentions in these things but still manage to do it all wrong.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 12:15 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I agree play dumb...
    avonbuyorsell

Answer by avonbuyorsell at 12:43 AM on May. 19, 2011

• She sounds like she's trying too hard and might be a little manipulative. I would avoid having any conversations with her about family members.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 12:43 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I think she's insecure as he'll because she knows her relationship is failing. That's part of the reason she needs to be in control/ control the situation. The other part is her own issues and upbringing. This relationship is obviously a rebound. If it was my brother I would tell him privately that I think she's a rebound and that's understandable after a divorce. I would tell him to just have fun and if he's not having fun to end it because that girl is going to get hurt. Than I would shut up about it unless she did somthing to me or my kids.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 11:02 AM on May. 20, 2011